- The payable fee is to be deposited at the time of admission at the school’s cash counter by cash or by cheque (details available from the office ). Subsequently the fee is payable per quarter. The charges payable annually are to be paid along with fee payable in April (in the year subsequent to admission).
- The Fee has to be deposited quarterly before the last Date of Payment
- After Last Date of Payment, Late fee will be charged as shown below.
- Failing which the name of the student shall be struck off from the school rolls automatically and re-admission fee of Rs 500/- will be charged.
- Fee Payments through Cheque
- Please ensure three working days for clearing of cheques.
- Cheques not cleared by last date of payment will be treated as late payment.
- Sum of Rs 50/- will be charged extra in case of cheque returned by bank.
- Please write Admission No., Name, Class of your ward on the back of the cheque.
Fee can be deposited directly through KVB ATM.